Laserfiche® Enterprise Content Management
Laserfiche® is used by over 30,000 organizations worldwide, and has been clearly placed as an industry leader in the front of the magic quadrant in recent studies by InfoTech. Providing a rapid and effective deployment platform which cuts implementation times exponentially, it integrates well with even legacy applications, and is agile to change and adjust to the rapidly changing business landscape.
As a provider of Laserfiche we don’t just plug in the program and leave. We help you diagram your processes, purpose ideas for use, provide installation support, train users, and continually help you find more ways to make the most of your investment.
The CTaccess and Laserfiche® Advantage
- Agile software and solutions that adapt to your changing environment.
- Rapid deployment that outpaces the competition by 50 to 80 percent.
- Open, scalable environment that acts as integrative middleware, interfacing easily with other line of business applications.
- Solution design methodology that insures real efficiency and results.
- Iron clad security that insures compliance and safety of documents.
- Scalable software and phased implementation that fits a variety of requirements.
- State-of-the art design and Microsoft-based platform.
- Years of experience in municipal government, healthcare, finance, manufacturing, education, and business.
- A results-driven focus on improving business process and the way people work.
Laserfiche® ECM Product Features
- Robust workflow designer and engine
- Instant full-text OCR search on all documents
- Iron clad security, meeting DOD and VERS standards
- Full web interface
- eMail integration
- Capture tools and automatic recognition of documents
- Scalable from 2 to 10,000 users
- Sharepoint Integration
- GIS Integration
- SQL/ODBC integration tools
- Audit Trail
Providing Document Management Services in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois
We are local experts in: Document Management and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Brookfield, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Pewaukee, Greater Milwaukee Area, Madison, Green Bay, and Northern Illinois.