Industry Solutions > Higher Education
Document Management Solutions for Colleges and Universities
All higher education facilities, from small, private colleges to UW Systems, can benefit from a document management solution. From streamlining the collection of financial aid documentation to automating AP processing and HR on-boarding, CTaccess provides document management solutions to increase efficiency and minimize costs by improving document accessibility, eliminating paper-based processes, and decreasing the need for storing paper documentation.
- Time-Consuming Manual Filing
- Paper-Based Processes
- Limited Storage Space
- Limited Resources
- Increased Human Error
- Slow Search for Information
- Inefficient Manual Processes
How We Can Help:
✓ Enhance Business Office Efficiency
✓ Automate Key Business Processes
✓ Improve Staff Productivity
✓ Digitize Timesheets for Easy Storage and Retrieval
✓ More Quickly Distribute Financial Aid
✓ Eliminate the Need for File Cabinets
✓ Ensure Adoption and Minimize Training
ECM Solutions Campus-Wide
- Academic Departments
- Office of Public Safety
- Student Services
- Business Office
- Chancellor / President
- Research Administration
Typically, organizations find that through the above implementations, we can help you become 30-40% more efficient by improving processes and automating systems.
Campus-Wide Document Management Solutions in Wisconsin
The Provost’s Office, Buildings and Grounds, Institutional Development, Financial Aid, Student Services, and academic departments can all appreciate how the power of a time-saving enterprise content management system, like Laserfiche®, can help. ECM systems allow organizations of all sizes to efficiently:
- Capture information from a wide variety of media (e-forms, invoices, applications, etc.)
- Batch process a large number of invoices
- Monitor and record all activities during the A/P and A/R process
- Instantly locate an invoice using multiple search options
- Digitize time sheets for easy storage and retrieval
- Grant contractors read-only access to content, minimizing the need to pull files
- And more!
Request a Demo to See How Document Management Software Can Help Your Organization
Download Our Free Whitepaper
”10 Ways ECM Provides the Leverage to Automate Your Organization”
For more information about how CTaccess and Laserfiche document management software can benefit your organization.
Get Your Free Guide To Document Management
Whether you are evaluating document management software for the first time, or looking to replace a legacy system, The Guide to Document Management by Laserfiche® will provide you with everything you need to start your research including:
- An Introduction to Document Management Solutions
- A Needs Assessment for Your Organization
- A Guide to Creating Your Own Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Understanding Your Organization’s Records and Risk Management Factors.
- Evaluating the Functionality of Different Document Management Solutions.
Fill out the form to get instant access to “The Guide to Document Management by Laserfiche”
Complete the Form to
Download Your FREE Copy
Providing Document Management Services in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois
We are local experts in: Document Management and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Brookfield, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Pewaukee, Greater Milwaukee Area, Madison, Green Bay, and Northern Illinois.