Industry Solutions > Government and Municipal
Document Management Solutions for Government / Municipal
Document Management Software gives government and municipal agencies the tools and readiness to adapt and succeed. From administrative tasks like managing content and controlling access to appropriate staff to efficiently managing records in compliance with industry specifications and standards, our IT professionals can help.
- Slow Search for Information
- Slow Response Times
- High Storage, Paper, and Labor Costs
- Limited Resources
- Time-Consuming Manual Filing
- Non-Secure File Storage
How We Can Help:
✓ Improve Information Access
✓ Increase Public Access to Information with Dynamic Web Portals
✓ Automate Collaborative Business Processes
✓ Reduce Risk with Records Management
✓ Automate Repeatable Work Processes
✓ Increase Government Transparency
✓ Reduce Storage, Paper and Labor Costs
✓ Respond Instantly to FOIA Request
Typically, organizations find that through the above implementations, we can help you become 30 – 40% more efficient by improving processes and automating systems.
Clerks, administrators and even board members can appreciate the power that an ECM system brings to a government / municipality of any size, allowing you to efficiently:
- Download and print the master downtown plans
- Fulfill requests for historical documents
- Reply to inquiries for past ordinances
- Research projects or legal cases
- Maintain permanent public records
- Store and locate agendas, meeting minutes, memos, etc.
- And more!
Request a Demo to See How Document Management Software Can Help Your Organization
Download Our Free Whitepaper
”10 Ways ECM Provides the Leverage to Automate Your Organization”
For more information about how CTaccess and Laserfiche document management software can benefit your government agency.
Get Your Free Guide To Document Management
Whether you are evaluating document management software for the first time, or looking to replace a legacy system, The Guide to Document Management by Laserfiche® will provide you with everything you need to start your research including:
- An Introduction to Document Management Solutions
- A Needs Assessment for Your Organization
- A Guide to Creating Your Own Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Understanding Your Organization’s Records and Risk Management Factors.
- Evaluating the Functionality of Different Document Management Solutions.
Fill out the form to get instant access to “The Guide to Document Management by Laserfiche”
Complete the Form to
Download Your FREE Copy
Providing Document Management Services in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois
We are local experts in: Document Management and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Brookfield, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Pewaukee, Greater Milwaukee Area, Madison, Green Bay, and Northern Illinois.