Business Process Management
Expert Document Management Solutions
Automating your business processes with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is the key to creating operational efficiency within your organization. Integrate process, people and technology to improve your organization’s performance, reduce risk, create competitive advantage, and increase operational efficiency.
Focus on what matters in your world
Working in the Business Process Management marketplace since 1998, our strength is in our understanding of business and technology – from diagramming the “complex mess” to providing trustworthy service and support.Contact Us
Common Challenges Before Automation:
- Too many manual mundane processes (MMP). Rekey of data, duplication of efforts.
- No dashboard view of where things are in process.
- No exception reporting or alerting of critical metrics in process.
- Too much time spent managing paper, creating paper, filling out forms, checking off lists, and back-end processing.
- Multiple points of information causing re-key and duplication.
- People looking for work rather than it finding them or queuing for them.
- Never quite get there with technology. Always maintaining, never leveraging.
- Frustration with IT expenditure without results.
- Massive information explosion with no practical way to contain or use all of the information in a practical, beneficial way.
- Automating accounts payable can easily cut the cost of paying bills by 50%.
- Accelerating invoice approvals saves time. Companies lose 43% of discounts offered by vendors, often due to the time it takes to get approval to pay and process the invoice.
- Electronic processing of documents can significantly reduce the average filing costs – savings around $18 per document.
- ECM virtually wipes out the need to copy documents compared to a paper-based system where the average document is copied between 9 and 11 times.
- Automating saves time and paper – eliminating the 45% of all printed material that is destroyed each day.
- Organizations manage 30 times more information than in 1999. Applying technology and automation to this information flow is the only way to harness the increase and create efficiency.
- Efficient, automated, paperless processes are proven to increase capacity by 50%.
Effective Business Process Management is a blend of the right:
- Process Analysis and Design
- Software, Hardware and Technology
- Integration Skills
- People, Training, and Change Management
** Sources: IOMA | Gartner | IDC | EPA | Credit Research Foundation
Leverage your people, process and data and get more done each day- CTaccess & Laserfiche® provide the right combination of all of these critical elements so you can accomplish more.